Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coupon trip #2

Okay, so for those of you following the couponing adventure, here's my latest trip, and will be the last one I post, because I don't wish to do this weekly. ;o)

This was all purchased at CVS on Sunday the 31st.
  • I purchased 3 pks of toilet paper (12 double rolls ea.) at $6.99/ea. Real cost $21.00.
  • A tube of our preferred toothpaste at $2.99.
  • Batteries (2 pks AA, 1 pk AAA) at $2.99/pk for a cost of $ 9.00
  • 3 - 12 pks of Coca-Cola products (we keep these on hand for guests and parties) 3/$11.00
  • 2 of Todd's preferred deodorants at 2/$5.00
  • 1 Fuze drink (an individual serving purchased just to get my Coke products total up to the amount needed for the Extra Bucks) $1.00
  • Jillian Michael's product for weight loss - Fat Burner $29.99 and an Apetite Supresant $29.99

My total cost was about $110.00.

I had coupons for the toilet paper, a coupon that CVS sent me by email, and Extra Care Bucks from my last trip totaling $26.00, and I earned new ECB's for my next trip totaling $32.00. So that brings my amount down to $52.00 for $110.00 worth of products.

What will I spend the next $32.00 in ECB's on????

Lori

4 comments:

john john said...

fun fun fun!

Lori McGuire said...

You know, I got really lazy once Todd began to make enough money for me not to really worry so much about every single penny I spent at the grocery store. Then I got to thinking, that's totally irresponsible and not being a good steward. And being a faithful steward... now that's F*U*N!!!

Anonymous said...

that's cool! oh, i know! spend it on me! yeah, i need some more of that Herbal Essences conditioner stuff... lol

-anna m. :)

Lori McGuire said...

As if....
Momma